Thursday, January 2, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge-- Day 12

Day Twelve: A Song That You Want Played At Your Wedding


I agree with the Magic Violinist. Being thirteen (almost fourteen), I don't usually give much thought as to what will happen at my wedding. I have PLENTY of time to grow up and worry about wedding songs. But I'm thinking about it for this blog post, so....

1. Mine by Taylor Swift. This is just the sweetest song ever. And, well, you know I love Taylor <3.

2. Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice. Another incredibly sweet song.

3. Love Story by Taylor Swift. "What!" You say. "Another Taylor Swift song?" Well, did you really expect me not  to put this one on the list? It's one of her best-known songs. And it just makes me want to write a story, because I can see the whole story that goes along with this song just unfold in front of me. It's one of those songs that you can see. And anyways, who else enjoys a version of Romeo and Juliet that doesn't end violently?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)