Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Words on Wednesdays

I'm going to start doing Words on Wednesdays. I'm not 100 percent sure what exactly it's going to be yet. The whole thing is still evolving in my mind. But for now, I think I'll just define the word. Sound good?
Vintage Dictionary Words Necklace - "Imagine"
 
Photo from Pinterest
 
Redolent--  (ˈredl-ənt), adj.
1. having a sweet smell; fragrant (redolent flowers).
2. giving off a smell (a harbor of redolent fish).
3. suggesting ideas or feelings (Taylor Swift's song Tim McGraw is redolent of young love).
synonyms: evocative, suggestive, reminiscent.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)