Tuesday, October 29, 2013

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 2

Day 2:
A Favorite Movie
 
This is even harder for me than a favorite song. Hmm... (three hours later:)
Okay! Got it. I think....
 
No. I can't pick a favorite. But I really like animated movies, so I think for now I'll go with "Despicable Me."
 
"Despicable Me" is just. Plain. Hilarious! Anyone who knows me knows that I love humor. (Really, I laugh at everything that's even slightly funny!) I love Despicable Me because it's sweet, strange, and funny. The best characters? The Minions.
 
The Minions remind me of my brothers. They are small and round and odd (like my brothers). They talk funny (like my brothers). They are always beating each other up, rolling on the floor in a heap, accidentally injuring their fellow Minions, and fighting over things such as bananas (like my brothers). There's the scene where three of the Minions go crazy in the store (like my brothers. It's a miracle my family hasn't been banned from Wal-Mart and Shop 'n' Save yet, for countless offenses by the Three Stooges that I am luck enough to call my siblings. Did you know that the hose in the produce section of Wal-Mart works quite well?).
 
See, look closely. Don't you see the resemblance to the Minions?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)