Saturday, October 19, 2013

Journaling-- October 19, 2013

I know it's not Tuesday. But I warned you, I don't like rules! So here's my post for today:


Can you guess where we were? If you guessed a corn maze, you're right! If you didn't guess corn maze, you may want to talk to your doctor about getting your eyes checked.
Why pay money to get lost? I don't know, but it was fun.
We followed these trivia questions to find our way through the maze. But due to complications (*cough* brothers) we finally gave up and just wandered through until we found the exit. We met up with the rest of our group for a hayride.

 
 
Here's some random pictures I took today at the farm. I apologize for poor quality (there's a reason I don't plan on being a professional photographer!).
  
Can you see my stealth notebook?
You never know when you may need to
write something down!

Just thought this was cool. Dried corn!
 
Among the animals there, there was a miniature pony. Can you see him? He's such a cute little pinto.
We came home tired and cold. But we had a fun time.
I know this post has been mostly photos. And my writing is kind of dusty right now, as I've pretty much kept it on the shelf this week, so it's not the best. But a picture is worth a thousand words, right?
 
I may or may not post on Tuesday. :^P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)