Monday, February 10, 2014

My Tournament Playlist

Second post of the day, yes, I know. :P
 
Tonight starts the first round of the Preston County basketball tournaments. Right now, my team is the third-best in the league-- tonight, that rank will be tested. Tonight, we will fight to defend our school's name and honor. Tonight, we will avenge ourselves for what that team did to us the last time we played them. Tonight. We. Will. Win.
 
So here's what I've been listening to to keep my spirits positive all day. I call this my Champion's Playlist:
 
Fall Out Boy-- Know What You Did in the Dark
 
Taylor Swift-- Change

Taylor Swift-- Long Live:

 
Taylor Swift-- Sweeter Than Fiction

I'll be blogging again tomorrow to let you know how the game went!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)