Saturday, February 8, 2014

Blogging Prompt: 50 Questions

Shamelessly stealing this from my friend/pen pal at The secret ghost caller. :^)

1. What are you wearing?
Old, unwashed jeans; a navy sweater that says "trust your heart"; frizzy hair because I slept with a braid last night; bare feet.

2. Ever been in love?
Yes. With Taylor Swift music, with L. M. Montgomery's books, with a beautiful photo I saw-- oh, you mean boys? Yes, I've been there, too. Unless my dad is reading this post-- in which case, no, Daddy, I've never been in love!

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
No. But I'd like to-- I've always wanted to slash someone's tires and trash their car. :P

4. How tall are you?
Five foot seven inches. (And possibly a half-inch on top of that cause I think I've grown)

5. How much do you weigh?
About 140. I work out a lot, but ruin it by eating tons of meat and bread. Seriously, I'd rather eat meat and bread than chocolate.

6. Any tattoos?
No. No permanent ones, anyway. Sometimes I write on myself-- does that count?

7. Any piercings?
NO! NO SHARP THINGS!

8. OTP?
Not sure what OTP is; too tired to look it up.

9. Favorite show?
Good Luck Charlie. Admit it, you sometimes still watch Disney, too.

10. Favorite bands?
The Band Perry, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town.

11. Something you miss?
Public school. Homeschooling is okay, but it's just not for me.

12. Favorite song?
Today it's "Long Live." I'm listening to it right now.

13. How old are you?
Fourteen years, thirty-two days, three hours, fifty-four minutes.

14. Zodiac sign?
Capricorn.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
"Quality" as in, like, singular? No. I'm just going all-out on this one: humor, contrariness, not afraid to prank people and do other stupid stuff with me, a love for books, preferably taller than me. Yes, I'm very choosy.

16. Favorite quote?

"A Place in This World"

17. Favorite actor?
Um, I don't know... Taylor Swift has been in some movies, right? Okay then, Taylor Swift. :^)

18. Favorite color?
Well, it used  to be red. Then this guy I hate had to go and say that his all-time favorite color was red, so I naturally had to change mine. So now I like blue. And camouflage is always good....

19. Do you like loud or soft music?
It depends on my mood, but for the most part, I like my music loud.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
The garage attic. Or the basement to Pin my heart out on Pinterest.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Anywhere from five minutes to twenty. It depends on where I'm going the next day and who I'm seeing. ;^)
 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Anywhere from two minutes to thirty. It depends on how late I've overslept, whether or now I remembered to braid my monstrous head of hair before bed last night, where I'm going, and who I'm going to see that day.
 
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Heck, yes! That boy will never tease me again. :^)
 
24: Turn on?
Humor, or a cheesy pickup line. Or if I catch him listening to country music. (Gotta love those redneck boys.)
 
25: Turn off?
Displays of bad character or bad taste in music.
 
26: The reason I joined YouTube/blogging?
To start "building my platform"-- to get out there and show the world that I can write. And also to show the world that not all girls wear high heels and follow fashion blogs.
 
27: Fears?
Falling. And failing.
 
 
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Thinking about where all my friends and I will be thirty years from now.
 
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Wednesday.
 
30: Meaning behind your YouTube/Blogging Name?
Well, it's my name. I would just be "Rebecca" but I'm "Rebecca Jane" because that's what most of my relatives call me. They never say just "Rebecca." They either say "honey" or "baby" or "darlin'" or some such pet name, or they say "Rebecca Jane." I love it-- my name, I mean. There's history behind it; my parents didn't pick it just because they liked the sound. It actually has meaning.
 
31: Last book you read? 
Gone by Michael Grant.
 
32: The book you're currently reading?
 Peter Pan.
 
33: Last show you watched?
Gilligan's Island with my brothers and sister.
 
34: Last person you talked to?
My mom.
 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Well, considering the fact that the only person I've ever texted is my basketball coach via my mom's phone, I'm not really sure how to answer that one.
 
36: Favorite food?
Jerky. And steak. And Slim Jims. And Pepperoni. And meatballs... I could never turn vegetarian, okay?
 
37: Place you want to visit?
Prince Edward Island.
 
38: Last place you were?
The Rowlesburg School, my team's rival, for a game that we lost by two points. AARGH!
 
39: Do you have a crush?
Yes. I've liked the same boy since I was five years old-- pathetic, yes, but I don't care.
 
40: Last time you kissed someone?
My little cousins at Christmas.
 
41: Last time you were insulted?
Twenty minutes ago.
 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Chocolate.
 
43: What instruments do you play?
Flute. I can bang out a few tunes on piano, too.
 
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
My cat charm necklace I got for Christmas from my parents.
 
45: Last sport you played?
Basketball.
 
46: Last song you sang?
"Homeboy" by Eric Church and "Who I've Always Been" by Taylor Swift.
Homeboy:

Who I've Always Been:
(There's  a pretty long intro to this video, but that's so they didn't have to pitch-shift it.)

47: Favorite chat up line?
What's a chat up line?
 
48: Have you ever used it?
See 47.
 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Wednesday, February 5th.
 

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who has a blog and writes creative things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)