Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Reasons to Look Forward to Summer

In no particular order:

1. Flip flops for showing off painted toenails.
2. Jean shorts.
3. Long days.
4. Camping and hiking.
5. No school-- oh, wait, my house is my school. Never mind.
6. Church Camp.
7. Week-long family reunion in the Outer Banks.
8. When Seriah visits from NM.
9. The summer bucket list my friend and I made, which we will accomplish by August.
10. Swimming.
11. TAYLOR SWIFT'S NEXT SINGLE OFF HER NEW ALBUM! (To be released on the last day of her Red tour in Asia, which is in June, my Swifties!)
12. Popsicles on the porch swing.
13. Concert season (It's my dream to go to a country music concert some day. Although that has yet to happen.)
14. Outdoor church services on Wednesday nights.
15. Basketball with the kids there afterwards.
16. Hunting for kittens around Sidney's place.
17. Walks through the woods.
18. Exploring the nearby cow pastures when no one is looking. (Shhh! Don't tell on me.)
19. The church picnic with the epic water slide.
20. Water balloon fights, water gun fights, spit ball fights, etc.
21. High school. (I know that doesn't really count as summer, but I'm REALLY looking forward to going to public school again!


In case you were wondering, yes, I am in fact supposed to be doing school right now. I'm just... taking a break... yeah, that's it. Whatever I'm doing, I'm NOT procrastinating....

1 comment:

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)