Thursday, February 26, 2015

These Are a Few of My Favorite Authors

I have decided what book to read for English now... drumroll, please!... the winner is...

Sound of Music - watched this every holiday season at least once with my friend Marti growing up!
via Pinterest
"Ruby in the Smoke" by Philip Pullman. 

Also, I wasn't sure what to post today so hopefully this isn't too lame... to the tune of "My Favorite Things"...

"L.M. Montgomery and C.S. Lewis,
Agatha Christie, of course Bryan Davis,
E.D. Baker and Veronica Roth--
These are a few of my favorite authors.
When the dark bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling, sad--
I simply go read my favorite authors
And then I don't feel
So bad!"

So, yeah... I've been watching The Sound of Music lately. :)  There's nothing better than old musicals.


A Few of My Favorite Things – August
via Pinterest
 
                                                                                                    

3 comments:

  1. LOVEE your new design! I love these authors too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of authors! I love the Sound of Music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect!!!! XD and your new design is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)