Monday, March 2, 2015

Sew Random

It's nine thirty at night and I just realized I neglected to post today!  I have no excuse, given that today was a snow day-- or rather, an ice day.

I took the opportunity to tidy up my room.  As usually happens, while cleaning I found some old stuff that I forgot I had.  This time around, it was my sewing supplies!  I realized I hadn't done hardly any crafting since I started high school... it was time to start again!  I just started with some basic upcycling stuff...

I turned a pair or old jeans with holes in them into a skirt:





And I made this sundress that fits no one into a skirt:




So yeah, that's what I did today.  :) I'll do a real post soon, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Your skirt is lovely! With me its weird because every few months I just get this strange inspiration to clean my room or organize the pantry or something like that! I have no idea why that happens though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)