Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 7

Day 7:
Five Things You Couldn't Possibly Live Without


This one's easy! It's just like making a list (which I love).

1. L. M. Montgomery books. Have I mentioned how much I love this lady? She's amazing. Her books and short stories inspire me so much. If she had become a seamstress or a factory worker instead of a writer, I don't know what I would do.

2. Boots. We all love our boots around here. Snow boots, rain boots/muck boots, cowboy boots, etc. They're good for work, bad weather, and fashion statements. Couldn't get around without 'em.

3. Hoodies. I have an unhealthy amount of love for these things. They're warm, and not cumbersome, and you can take them off if you get too hot. You can plug in your ear buds and pull up the hood and creep people out by standing in the shadows. And you can wear them for weeks without washing, as one of my friends says (not that I would, you know, do something gross like that :) )

4. Letters. Letters are magical. Why is the art of letter-writing dying? It's so sad. I have several pen
pals, and I write to my best friends even though they only live like three hills over. While you can't save text messages and emails, I'll have these letters to keep long after we've gone our separate ways.

5. Band. In the band room, I'm actually good at something. It's my special thing. I have a place. I have an excuse to play my flute, and no one can tell me they're sick of hearing "Carol of the Bells" because I'm playing in the band room, where I'm supposed to play. Also, I get to see all my best friends in one place and we catch up on things.

Bye! I'm going to go practice "Carol of the Bells" extra loud now. (he he he ....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)