Sunday, July 3, 2016

Peach Pie

If you're looking for something to take to a 4th of July party, or you just want something sweet to eat, here is an amazing recipe for peach pie.

via

You Will Need:

  • 1 c. sugar
  • 3 to 4 T. cornstarch
  • 1 c. water
  • 8 oz. cream cheese
  • 1/4 c. sugar
  • 2 small boxes of Peach Jello
  • 6 to 8 small peaches
  • Graham Cracker crust
  • Cool Whip
Mix one cup of sugar, 3 to 4 tablespoons of cornstarch and 1 cup of water. Let it boil until thickened.
Add two small boxes of peach Jello.

Mix softened cream cheese, mix with 1/4 cup sugar. Put cream cheese mixture in the bottom of graham cracker crust.

Slice peaches over cream cheese mixture. Pour gelatin mixture over top.

Let it sit for at least 3 hours, then top with Cool Whip.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for inspiring us. Keep it up and continue on what your doing. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)