Monday, October 6, 2014

Autumn Stories-- Day 1

Day 1: A simple paragraph about the time of year


 
"I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." ~ L.M. Montgomery  October Challenge http://namasteinspired.comThe leaves grew brighter at the top of the mountain, developing fiery hues of red and russet and gold. The change of color swept down the mountain like a fire, changing everything in its path, until the entire ridge is enveloped in the flames. Branches bend and sway as passionate winds sweep through the trees. A pixie perching on a branch shivers, pulling on her dainty leaf coat. "It's autumn," she whispers, a smile spreading across her lips. "It's finally here."
 
I will do day 2 and 3 tonight, as I have just realized the school has changed its schedule to start nine minutes earlier and if I don't run right now, I will miss the bus! Gotta run!
 
-- xx Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. :) It's not much, but I gave it a shot. So glad to be participating! This was fun!
      -- Rebecca

      Delete
  2. Your an amazing writer! Wow. Love the imagery:)

    cathy // helllo, cathy

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)