Monday, June 23, 2014

30 Dares

I have recently been dared! Here are the rules for this game:

You send someone who lives in a different state thirty dares with a few extras for bonus points. Each dare is worth one point. Get up to 30 points by the first day you start school again. If you absolutely can't complete some of the dares, you can use bonus points to make up for them.

Click here to see the dares I made up for my friend. These are the dares I have been given. Feel free to do jump in and do some of them! Be sure to blog about it and leave a link in the comments below.
 
1: Talk with a British accent for the day. Bonus point if you talk like that all week.
2: Jump in a pool full of Jello.
3: Go to a poetry recital and ask why none of the poems rhyme.
4: Stay awake for 24 hours. Bonus point for no naps.
5: Paint with balloons like "The Princess Diaries ."
6: Go on the tallest water slide. Bonus points if you go on it three times
7: Text a random number "I hid the body."
8: Play Hide N Seek in the store.
9: Ride in a elevator and say in a demonic voice "I must find a better host body."
10: Wrote a story of fiction outside a coffee shop and whenever you get stuck ask strangers for advice.
11: Walk up to a stranger and hand them a briefcase and say "You know what to do." And walk away.
12: Go up to a stranger and ask what year it is and when they answer you say "It worked!"
13: Wear a t-shirt that says "Life." Hand out lemons on the street.
14: Dye your hair. Bonus point if it's a crazy color.
15: Call everyone "Peasant." For a day.
16: When ever you talk you say with "That's what she said."
17: Listen to whatever band you hate the most for a whole day.
18: Whenever someone says something stupid throw confetti into the air.
19: Go dirt biking.
20: Have a mud fight.
21: Tell people to call you "Batman."
22: Be a Goth for a day.
23: Speak in riddles for a day.
24: Learn Moses code.
25: Pants a stranger.
26: Learn and talk in Spanish for a day.
27: Have a food fight.
28: Have a fight with silly string.
29: Tape a ice cream cone to your head and tell everyone your a unicorn.
30: Give your self a scar and a uni-brow with marker and have in there for a day. Bonus point if you go out in public.
And five bonus points if you kiss your crush!
 
Bah! Kiss my crush? Baby steps, girl, baby steps! I'm not that much of a daredevil... yet. But by the end of the summer, I will have done all of these! And I will probably be doing a YouTube channel with videos of me doing the dares. (More on that later.)
-- RJ

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, thanks! *blushes* Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I will start again soon! :-)

      Delete
  2. Those dares are so so so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)