Sunday, August 14, 2016

Into the Woods

It feels forever since I took these pictures. Summer has been hectic, full of funerals and Family Emergencies, long visits, and preparing for a mission trip to Haiti. That's why I'm just now posting. (Ok, to be honest, I'm also watching Doctor Who as fast as I can with my little free time.) I can't seem to get into the habit of blogging regularly. Something always gets in the way.
 
We spent the week of July the 4th in Watoga State Park, West Virginia. It's all a blur to me, probably because I had my nose in a book for most of it.
 
Our Cabin
 
We visited Organ Caves, went hiking and canoeing, toured the home of Pearl S. Buck, and encountered a lovely little black bear when we cooked over the fire one night. :) Here's a few photos.


(OK update something is up with our internet and I can't upload any new pictures right now but here's the ones I uploaded first. *screams at Frontier*)

 
 
 
Café I would have liked to stop by
 
 
Le hike
 
 
Sleepy Beastie
 
 

 A twin. Probably Levi




2 comments:

Go ahead and drop me a comment-- I appreciate them so much! I try to reply to all comments you leave me as quick as I can, whether it's on my blog or yours.
Love,
Rebecca :)